Friday, March 22, 2013 from 17:00 to 20:00
Saturday, March 23, 2013 from 11:00 to 17:00
at the community hall of Echandens in front of the "auberge communale"
During these two days, we will be pleased to present you sixty wines with the support and
participation of some producers from Italy and Spain.
Priorat, Monsant (Spain): Clos Mogador, Partida Pedrera, Dido, Manyetes, Nelin, Espectacle
Others (Spain): Vins Torres, Celeste, Gran Sangre de Toro, Gran Coronas
Sardinia (Italy): Corash, Maimone, Terresinis
Tuscany (Italy): Sassicaia, Dromos, Cellole, Le Difese
Puglia (Italy): Sessantanni, Nomas, Selvarossa, Notarpanaro, Vigna del Fragno
Veneto (Italy): Amarone Bolla, Amarone Cesari
Others (Italy): Kurni, Gravello, Duca san Felice... and many other surprises !
The following producers have confirmed their participation:
- René Barbier Junior (Clos Mogador, Partida Pedrera, Dido)
- Marco Casolanetti & Eleonora Rossi (Kurni, Kupra, Poderi San Lazzaro)
- Bruno Bonfanti (Dromos, Bolla, Librandi)
- Maurizio Arrighi (Sassicaia, Fertuna, Di Majo Norante)
- Vincent Alagna (Vins Torres)
- Mrs. Cardone (Vigna del Fragno, Euclide)